NOCO Marine Grade Snap-Top Battery Box - Group 24 Battery
Status: In Stock
- Noco Snap-Top Battery Boxes are manufactured from injection molded polypropylene plastic
- This design effectively collects electrolyte, allows ventilation and prevents accidental contact of underground battery terminals
- All Noco Snap-Top Battery Boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification
- These battery boxes are molded from low-density polyethylene plastic to protect the battery from the sun and salt water
- Includes tie-down strap, screws and securing brackets
- Color: Black
- Inside Dimensions: 10.5" L x 7.2" W x 9.6" H
- Outside Dimensions: 14.0" L x 10.0" W x 10.7" H
USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420
- Each installed battery must not move more than one inch in any direction when a pulling force of 90 pounds or twice the battery weight, whichever is less, is applied through the center of gravity of the battery as follows:
- 1. Vertically for a duration of one minute.
- 2. Horizontally and parallel to the boat’s center line for a duration of one minute fore and one minute aft.
- 3. Horizontally and perpendicular to the boat’s center line for a duration of one minute to starboard and one minute to port.
- Each battery must be installed so that metallic objects cannot come in contact with the ungrounded battery terminals.
- A vent system or other means must be provided to permit the discharge from the boat of hydrogen gas released by the battery.
Moeller Marine Grade Molded Plastic Battery Tray - Group 24 Battery
Item #: 202179
NOCO Battery Tray Strap
Item #: 201060
NOCO Marine Grade Plastic Battery Tray - Group 24 Battery
Item #: 201061