NOCO Marine Grade Snap-Top Battery Box - Group 27 Battery
- Noco Snap-Top Battery Boxes are manufactured from injection molded polypropylene plastic
- This design effectively collects electrolyte, allows ventilation and prevents accidental contact of underground battery terminals
- Applications: (1) Group 27 Battery
- All Noco Snap-Top Battery Boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification
- These battery boxes are molded from low-density polyethylene plastic to protect the battery from the sun and salt water
- Includes tie-down strap, screws and securing brackets
- Color: Black
- Inside Dimensions: 13.2" L x 7.2" W x 10.1" H
- Outside Dimensions: 16.9" L x 9.8" W x 11.5" H
USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420
- Each installed battery must not move more than one inch in any direction when a pulling force of 90 pounds or twice the battery weight, whichever is less, is applied through the center of gravity of the battery as follows:
- 1. Vertically for a duration of one minute.
- 2. Horizontally and parallel to the boat’s center line for a duration of one minute fore and one minute aft.
- 3. Horizontally and perpendicular to the boat’s center line for a duration of one minute to starboard and one minute to port.
- Each battery must be installed so that metallic objects cannot come in contact with the ungrounded battery terminals.
- A vent system or other means must be provided to permit the discharge from the boat of hydrogen gas released by the battery.
NOCO Marine Grade Plastic Battery Tray - Group 27 or 31 Battery
Item #: 201062
Applications: Group 27 or 31 Battery
Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene Plastic
Dimensions: 13.37" L x 7.25" W x 0.9" H
Item #: 201062