NOCO Marine Grade Plastic Battery Tray - Group 27 or 31 Battery
Status: In Stock
- The BT27S Group 27 Battery Tray is a battery storage solution for Group 27 boat, car, truck, tractor, utility vehicle, snow blower, or snowmobile, and lawn/garden and generator equipment.
- Designed Tough.
- This rugged battery tray maintains its impact properties down to minus 20° F, as well as, resistant to UV, oil, gas and other contaminants
- A battery tray for extreme conditions
- Structurally enhanced battery storage solution
- Impact and UV resistant
- Engineered to last the rigors of the outdoors
- Made with UV inhibitors and color stabilizers to prevent structural degradation and color fading
- Designed to accommodate most 12-volt Automotive, Marine, and RV Group 27 lead-acid batteries
- Fits battery sizes 7.3" by 13.1"
- Applications: Single group 27 battery
- Internal reservoir to collect battery acid
- Designed for full-flow ventilation and collection of spilled electrolytes, its reservoir is acid-resistant for safely capturing spilled battery acid
- Includes 42" battery tie down strap
- Also works with J-bolts and tie down clamp (Sold Separately)
- Meets Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7.
- American Made
- Internal Dimensions: 13.1" L x 7.3" W x 1.2" H
- External Dimensions: 13.3" L x 8.4" W x 1.3" H
Sportsman Deep Cycle Marine Battery
Item #: 201412
Lifeline Deep Cycle Marine Battery
Item #: 204201