Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kit (309E)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kits decrease the time in "transition mode" between displacement and planing.
- Reduce fuel consumption, laboring of engines, hull stress, wake and pounding
- Eliminate squatting, listing and porpoising
- Increase speed while improving visibility and handling
- Euro-Style Rocker Switch Control (included) is water resistant and provides a positive "click" when trim tabs are engaged
- (2) stainless steel trim tab planes
- (2) nylon / composite actuators
- Hydraulic power unit
- All necessary wiring, tubing and mounting hardware
- Euro-Style Rocker Switch Control
- Installation instructions
- Recommended Boat Length: 22' - 27'
- Engine Configuration: single I/O or single outboard
- Trim Tab Dimensions: 24" span x 9" chord
- Actuator: single hydraulic
- Material: stainless steel (trim tabs), high impact nylon / composite (actuators)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Fuse: 20 Amp
For further details including operation and maintenance see owner's manual for this product
Item #: 301106
Item #: 301108
Item #: 301111