Splendide Washer / Dryer Combo
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
Splendide 2100XC Combo Washer-Dryer with Vented Drying
- Class-leading X-tra Capacity (XC) drum washes up to 20% bigger loads
- Easier-to-use controls use LED's to display up-to-the-minute cycle status
- Even larger, 11.5" door opening makes loading and unloading easier
- Redesigned vented drying system improves drying performance
- Beefed-up internal components deliver added mobile durability
- Super-silent , brushless AC motor makes the XC the quietest marine combo available today
- Unique "Add-An-Item"; feature lets you add laundry during the cycle
- Lightweight design saves 13 lbs.
- Weight: 148 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 33-1/8" H x 22-5/8" D
- Capacity: Wash - 2 to 15 lbs / Dry - 2 to 11 lbs.
- Max. Load Capacity (cu ft): 1.92
- Drying system: Vented
- Spin speed (variable): 1200 rpm / 800 rpm / 600 rpm
- Door opening diameter / swing: 11 ½ " diameter / 160° swing
- Adjustable feet: 2
- Motor: Triphase, brushless, AC motor, quiet operation
- Electrical Requirements:
- Volt/Amp/Hz: 120V, 11 Amp, 60 Hz.
- Maximum Absorbed Power: 1300 Watts
- Connection: 3-prong plug with 6' cord provided
- Circuit/Protector: 3-wire single phase, 120V, 60Hz, AC, on a separate 15-ampere circuit.
- Water Connections:
- Maximum Pressure: 0.69 MPa (6.9 bar), 100 PSI
- Minimum Pressure: 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar), 7.5 PSI
- Installation Location:
- Unit may be installed in recessed area, closet, or alcove.
- Air Space Requirements: 0" on sides and 1" in front and back (from the case). Additional installation spacing needs to be considered for easy installation, servicing, and compliance with state and federal codes.
- Floor must support at least 280 lbs. and be a solid, level surface.
- When locating in a towable trailer or watercraft, position the machine over the axles or midship where movement is at a minimum. Block unit in to prevent extreme movement.
- Splendide #MK01 SecureFit Bracket kit available to prevent shifting in RV and Marine installations.
- Standpipe Drain System/ Sink Draining Req:
- Needs a 1 ¼" (3.2 cm) minimum diameter standpipe with the minimum carry-away capacity of 7 gallons (26 liters) per minute.
- Top of standpipe must be at least 25" (62 cm) high and no higher than 34" (86 cm) from the bottom of the washer.
- Outlet end of drain hose (provided with the unit) must be at least 20" above bottom of washer.
- An air break must be available at the standpipe to avoid siphoning.
- Faucet Adapter Kit #154187104A is available to allow for direct faucet connection. See complete installation instruction on drain hose draining directly into sink, connection to dishwasher Wye fitting, and disposer/drain connection in owners manual.
- Optional Drain-A-Way™ Pans are available.
- Pan #PI-22 for cabinet or undercounter installations.
- Pan #P-24 for freestanding installations. Both are designed to be drain plumbed.