Splendide Washer / Dryer Combo
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Splendide WDC7100XC Combo Washer-Dryer with Ventless Drying
- Class-leading X-tra Capacity (XC) drum washes up to 20% bigger loads
- Easier-to-use controls use LEDs to display up-to-the-minute cycle status
- Even larger, 11.5" door opening makes loading and unloading easier
- Re-designed ventless drying system improves drying performance
- Beefed-up internal components deliver added mobile durability
- Super-silent , brushless AC motor makes the XC the quietest marine combo available today
- Unique "Add-An-Item"; feature lets you add laundry during the cycle
- Lightweight design saves 13 lbs.
- Weight: 148 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 33-1/8" H x 22-1/4" D
- Capacity: Wash - 2 to 15 lbs / Dry - 2 to 11 lbs.
- Max. Load Capacity(cu ft): 1.92
- Drying system: Ventless
- Spin speed (variable): 1200 rpm / 800 rpm / 600 rpm
- Door opening diameter / swing: 11 ½ " diameter / 160° swing
- Adjustable feet: 2
- Motor: Triphase, brushless, AC motor, quiet operation
- Electrical Requirements:
- Volt/Amp/Hz: 120V, 11 Amp, 60 Hz.
- Maximum Absorbed Power: 1300 Watts
- Connection: 3-prong plug with 6' cord provided
- Circuit/Protector: 3-wire single phase, 120V, 60Hz, AC, on a separate 15-ampere circuit.
- Water Connections:
- Maximum Pressure: 0.69 MPa (6.9 bar), 100 PSI
- Minimum Pressure: 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar), 7.5 PSI
- Installation Location:
- Unit may be installed in recessed area, closet, or alcove.
- Air Space Requirements: 0" on sides and 1" in front and back (from the case). Additional installation spacing needs to be considered for easy installation, servicing, and compliance with state and federal codes.
- Floor must support at least 280 lbs. and be a solid, level surface.
- When locating in a towable trailer or watercraft, position the machine over the axles or midship where movement is at a minimum. Block unit in to prevent extreme movement.
- Splendide #MK01 SecureFit Bracket kit available to prevent shifting in RV and Marine installations.
- Standpipe Drain System/ Sink Draining Req:
- Needs a 1 ¼" (3.2 cm) minimum diameter standpipe with the minimum carry-away capacity of 7 gallons (26 liters) per minute.
- Top of standpipe must be at least 25" (62 cm) high and no higher than 34" (86 cm) from the bottom of the washer.
- Outlet end of drain hose (provided with the unit) must be at least 20" above bottom of washer.
- An air break must be available at the standpipe to avoid siphoning.
- Faucet Adapter Kit #154187104A is available to allow for direct faucet connection. See complete installation instruction on drain hose draining directly into sink, connection to dishwasher Wye fitting, and disposer/drain connection in owners manual.
- Optional Drain-A-Way ™ Pans are available.
- Pan #PI-22 for cabinet or undercounter installations.
- Pan #P-24 for freestanding installations. Both are designed to be drain plumbed.
- NO Dryer Vent Required For this Model : This machine incorporates an internal condenser for drying. All humidity stays within the unit and is drained as water. No heated or air conditioned air is exhausted outside, so no vent is needed. This not only conserves energy, but also avoids problems with the delicate air balance requirements in large multifamily complexes
Note: Non-Vented units not recommended for use in tropical climates. The manufacturer recommends installing a vented model for use in tropical climates.