Lewmar V3 Vertical Windlass Kit
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
Lewmar introduces the world's first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sail boats. The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
- 'FastFit'™ makes installation quick and easy and ensures proper drive shaft alignment during installation
- Compact Stainless Steel windlass for power and sailboats
- Deck unit conceals the drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft
- Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes may be deployed at the touch of a button
- Fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come
- Rocker switch
- Two-direction solenoid
Note: Lewmar Gypsy embossed with 003 is optimized for 5/8" 3-strandSpecifications:
|Maximum Pull||1962 lbs (890 kg)|
|Line Size||5/8" 3-Strand / 3/4" 8-Plait|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Typical Line Speed||59 ft/min (18 m/min)|
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 002736
Item #: 001658
Item #: 001659