Furuno FI5001 Wind Transducer
The Furuno FI5001 Wind Transducer is compatible with FI501 and FI502 instrument displays. It provides wind speed and direction data and should be located in a place with nothing to obstruct the wind nearby (top of a mast).
- The FI5001 is an analog wind transducer for use with the FI501 and FI502 Close-Hauled Wind Displays
- Functions include:
- Wind speed
- Wind angle
- Capable of detecting wind angle accuracy of better than ±10° and wind speed accuracy of better than ±5% (20 kts)
- Gives extra visibility for performance sailboats or power boats looking for greater standoff from the mast
In the Box:
- FI5001 wind transducer*
*Cable not included (sold separately) select 30 m (000-010-511) or 50 m (000-010-618) cable kit (junction box included) when ordering.
- Furuno Model No. FI5001
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Current Draw: Less than 40 mA
- Dimensions: 14.6" L x 9.3" H