Schaefer System 1100 Jib Reefing and Furling System (1100-02)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Schaefer System 1100 Jib Reefing and Furling System with Sta-Lok (1100-02) is a complete system and includes the furler, base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners. The system is designed for sailboats typically from 27' to 31' and utilizes the existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance.
- System includes furler, base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners
- Corrosion resistant Torlon™ bearings ride in open, easily accessible races that require only occasional freshwater lubrication
- System utilizes existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance
- Heavy-duty base toggle/link articulates to absorb side loads that might otherwise cause turnbuckle fatigue
- CNC machined metal construction resists UV rays and abuse from anchor chains and poles mounted near stemhead fitting
- Stainless steel feeder provides smooth sail entry without chafe
- Built-in options allow for performance-minded cruising or racing sailing
- Open, split drum for quick conversion to full-hoist headsails
- Round twin-groove extrusions allow for easy sail changes or carrying dual headsails "wing-on-wing" downwind
- Schaefer Part No. 1100-02
- Typical Boat Length: 27' - 31'
- System Length: 43'
- Headstay Diameter: 7/32" wire / -6 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 7/16"
- Sta-Lok Length: 2-1/2"
- Drum: Open / split 3-1/8" dia.
Item #: 602721
Item #: 602727
Item #: 602772