Schaefer System 2100 Jib Reefing and Furling System
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Schaefer System 2100 Jib Reefing and Furling System with Sta-Lok
- System includes furler, base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners
- Corrosion resistant Torlon™ bearings ride in specially shaped round races for maximum contact area
- System utilizes existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance
- Heavy-duty base toggle/link articulates to absorb side loads that might otherwise cause turnbuckle fatigue
- CNC machined metal construction resists UV rays and abuse from anchor chains and poles mounted near stemhead fitting
- Stainless steel feeder provides smooth sail entry without chafe
- Designed to perform, built to last robust bearing package for low friction and low-maintenance furling for larger cruising boats
- Round twin-groove extrusions allow for easy sail changes or carrying dual headsails "wing-on-wing" downwind
- Schaefer Part No. 2100-03
- Typical Boat Length: 30' - 42'
- System Length: 49' 3"
- Headstay Diameter: 5/16" wire / -12 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Sta-Lok Length: 3-1/4"
- Drum: Open / split 3-1/2" dia.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $19.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.
Item #: 602721
Item #: 602727
Item #: 602772
Item #: 602919
Item #: 602995
Item #: 603199
Item #: 608666
Item #: 608669
Item #: 614088
Item #: 600110