Schaefer System 3100 Jib Reefing and Furling System (3100-03)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Schaefer System 3100 Jib Reefing and Furling System with Sta-Lok is a complete furling and reefing system for boats between 41 and 55 feet. The system includes furler, base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners.
- Corrosion resistant Torlon™ bearings ride in specially shaped round races for maximum contact area
- System utilizes existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance
- Heavy-duty base toggle/link articulates to absorb side loads that might otherwise cause turnbuckle fatigue
- CNC machined metal construction resists UV rays and abuse from anchor chains and poles mounted near stemhead fitting
- Stainless steel feeder provides smooth sail entry without chafe
- Large diameter drum increases power to reef large headsails in heavy winds
- Low-friction bearing inserts eliminate metal-to-metal headstay contact for less noise and easier turning
- Stainless steel heli-coil inserts ensure that furler can be disassembled even after years of exposure to salt water
- Round twin-groove extrusions allow for easy sail changes or carrying dual headsails "wing-on-wing" downwind
- Part No. 3100-03
- Typical Boat Length: 41' - 55'
- System Length: 64' 7-1/2"
- Headstay Diameter: 7/16" wire / -22 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 3/4"
- Sta-Lok Length: 3-3/4"
- Drum: Open / split 4-3/8" dia.
Item #: 602721
Item #: 602727
Item #: 602772