The Schaefer clear step furling lead block is designed to lead your furling control line outside of your stanchions maximizing deck space and reducing side deck clutter.
- Fits around stanchion for a super clean look*
- Circular design has no sharp edges or screws to get caught on when working on deck
- Durable stainless steel cheeks and aluminum sheave
- Ball bearings provide a low friction lead
- Keeps line off the deck
- Use the spring mounted clamp on pulpit block forward to ensure a proper lead from the furler drum (sold separately)
* The clear step block can either slide over the top of the stanchion with the lifelines removed or from the bottom of the stanchion when removed from the base. Locks into place with a set-screw.
- Stanchion Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Maximum Line Size: 1/2" (12mm)
- SWL: 750lbs. (340g)
- Dimensions: 3-1/8" (79mm) Length x 2-1/2" (38mm) Width x 1-1/8" (29mm) Thick
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Weight: 5oz. (142g)
Item #: 608856GRA8MM
Item #: 608856GRA10M