Nauticus Smart Tabs Trim Tab System
Nauticus Smart Tabs Trim Tab Systems
- Unique trim and stabilizer system automatically adjusts to water conditions, balance and boat speed
- No need for expensive electric or hydraulic hardware and switches
- Nitrogen gas-filled actuators hold plates down during acceleration and provide lift to stern at slow speeds
- Plate size and pressure determined by boat size and motor horsepower at time of installation
- System can be specifically tuned to maximize the performance of any power boat
- Performance Benefits:
- Reduced bow rise for a more level ride at slower speeds
- Smoother and faster acceleration
- Improved top speed stability with minimal porpoising and chine walking
- Improved fuel efficiency and reduced engine fatigue due to less stress
- Reduced hull stress, better handling and smaller wake for improved safety and visibility
- Nauticus Model No.: ST780-30
- Recommended Boat Length / Motor Size (motor type):
- 10' - 12' / 20 - 25 HP (2 or 4 stroke outboard)
- Actuator(s): 30 lb, Nitrogen gas-filled
- Trim Tab Dimensions: 7" span x 8" chord
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
Click for a Smart Tabs Installation Guide.
Click here for a product demo video.Note: This MP4 video file requires a compatible Media Player.
Click to see the product Demensions and Part numbers for this product line.
Item #: 303575