C-Level XL-Series Dinghy Lift
- The C-Level XL-3 Dinghy-Lift™ truly can do double duty
- Dinghy lift can be used for lifting an inflatable by either a one-point system (i.e. Halyard or crane) or by a two-point system (i.e. Double davits)
- (3) internal lifting eyes for attachment, particularly for RIBs
- Each of the legs has adjustable, stainless buckles to help you balance the load
- Strong (3800 lbs test) nylon webbing is 1" in diameter
- Nylon webbing legs replaces old fashioned wire legs but will not corrode or chafe your hull
- All hardware is Stainless Steel, including snap hooks
- Safe working load: 450 lbs.
- Application: Dinghys up to 14' L and 450 lbs
Important Note: Not for Use with Motor Attached.