Icom IC-GM1600 Survival Craft 2-Way VHF Radio
The IC-GM1600 Survival Craft 2-Way VHF Radio meets the strict environmental requirements for survival craft radio. The IC-GM1600 meets temperature, thermal shock, vibration and drop resistant (from 1 meter height) requirements. After passing those environmental tests, the IC-GM1600 sustains 1 meter depth waterproof construction specified with IMO resolutions A.809(19), A.694(17) and IEC 61097-12.
- GMDSS Certfied
- Large keypad with positive button action
- Wide viewing angle LCD display
- One touch access to Channel 16 and call channel
- Highly visible yellow colored body
- Bright LED indicator on the top of panel
- Optional VOX headset for on-board use
- Ni-Cad Battery Pack: BP-224
- Battery Charger: BC-158
- AC Adapter
- Belt Clip: MB-103Y
- Antenna: FA-S61V
- Neck Strap
Note: The Optional high capacity Lithium battery, BP-234 (Sold Separately), has superior low temperature characteristics Provides more than 8 hours operating time even at -20° C
- Watts: 2/1
- Water Protection: Waterproof
- Battery: Type: 7.2/750 mAH Ni-Cad
- Optional high capacity Lithium battery, BP-234 (sold separately), has superior low temperature characteristics
- Provides more than 8 hours operating time even at -20° C
- Battery: Life: 8 hours
- Weather: Alert: Yes
- Weight: 13.6 oz.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- To comply with the requirements of GMDSS survival craft radio, the primary battery pack, BP-234, is required.
- Measurement made in accordance with TIA/EIA-603 and FCC part 80.271 for USA version. All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Item #: 252931