Icom IC-GM1600 Survival Craft 2-Way VHF Radio
IC-GM1600 Survival Craft 2-Way VHF Radio
Meets the strict environmental requirements for survival craft radio. The IC-GM1600 meets temperature, thermal shock, vibration and drop resistant (from 1 m height) requirements. After passing those environmental tests, the IC-GM1600 sustains 1m depth waterproof construction specified with IMO resolutions A.809(19), A.694(17) and IEC 61097-12.
Optional high capacity Lithium battery, BP-234 (sold separately) , has superior low temperature characteristics Provides more than 8 hours operating time even at -20°C
- GMDSS Certfied
- Large keypad with positive button action
- Wide viewing angle LCD display
- One touch access to Channel 16 and call channel
- Highly visible yellow colored body
- Bright LED indicator on the top of panel
- Optional VOX headset for on-board use
|Water Protection:|| |
|Battery Type:|| |
|Battery Life:|| |
|Weather Alert:|| |
- Ni-Cad Battery pack, BP-224
- Battery charger, BC-158
- AC adapter
- Belt clip, MB-103Y
- Antenna, FA-S61V
- Neck strap
- To comply with the requirements of GMDSS survival craft radio, the primary battery pack, BP-234, is required.
- Measurement made in accordance with TIA/EIA-603 and FCC part 80.271 for USA version. All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Item #: 252931