C.S. Johnson Grab 'n Go Hook with Clamp-On Mount
Boaters who routinely tie their vessels to a mooring ring know it's difficult to connect a line to the buoy's eye, and disconnect the line when departing. C.S. Johnson's 48-750 innovative quick connect/disconnect system, the Grab 'n Go Hook, allows you to easily pick up and release your mooring with your boat hook. System consists of a track that fits onto the end of any conventional boat hook, and the Grab 'n Go Hook which attaches to the boat's bowline.
- Quick, easy and convenient to use:
- Mount track on any boat hook with the included clamp
- Slide the Grab 'n Go Hook (with the boat's bowline attached) onto the track mounted on the boat hook
- Position the Grab 'n Go Hook over the mooring, push down to make the connection, and simply pull away the boat hook!
- To disconnect:
- Grasp the Grab 'n Go Hook's specially-designed loop with the boat hook and pull. This allows the boat to slowly float free of the mooring.
- Eliminates the need to reach for pendants that are often tethered to many mooring buoys, and the resulting mess that occurs when the slimy pendant and line are brought on deck.
- The Grab 'n Go Hook is a convenience item and should only be used for temporary or "lunch hook" applications
- Works great on trailer launches and haul outs too!
- Boat Hook and line not included
- Maximum Line Diameter: 3/4"
Item #: 450659
Item #: 450660
Item #: 450661
C.S. Johnson Grab 'N Go Replacement Clamp-On Mount
Item #: 401117