ACCO Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO 1/2" Chain 100 ft
Note: This item will ship when available.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
ACCO® Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO Chain
- High-test (HT) carbon steel anchor / windlass chain made to ISO specifications with short links
- Short links make chain more flexible ideally suited as windlass chain and less likely to tangle in the chain locker
- Links are calibrated to fit most any windlass wildcat with an "HT" designation*
- High test chain is widely used for its "strength-to-link" factor working load limit is approximately twice that of BBB or proof coil chain of comparable size
- Extra-thick hot dip galvanized finish offers superior corrosion protection and is recommended for all marine applications
- Links are identified with an embossed "G4" mark
- ACCO chain is factory tested to twice its working load limit to ensure quality and reliability
- Made in USA
- Chain Type: Grade 43 Domestic High Test ISO (embossed "G4")
- Chain Trade Size: 1/2"
- Working Load Limit: 9,200 lbs
- Wire Diameter: 0.51"
- Inside Link Dim. Length (Nominal): 1.59"
- Inside Link Dim. Width (Min): 0.77"
- Material: High-tensile strength carbon steel
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized
- Sold by: 1/2 Drum (100 ft.)
Note: *Check fit for windlass manufacturer's specifications before purchase. Not for overhead lifting.
Grade 43 replaces ACCO Grade 40 high-test designation (chain links marked "G4")
ACCO chain manufactured by Peerless Industrial Group
Item #: 001150
Item #: 002930G20012
Item #: 003369QLK012