ACCO Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO 5/16" Chain - 550 ft
Note: This item will ship when available.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
ACCO® Grade 43 (G4) Domestic High Test ISO Chain
- High-test (HT) carbon steel anchor / windlass chain made to ISO specifications with short links
- Short links make chain more flexible ideally suited as windlass chain and less likely to tangle in the chain locker
- Links are calibrated to fit most any windlass wildcat with an "HT" designation*
- High test chain is widely used for its "strength-to-link" factor working load limit is approximately twice that of BBB or proof coil chain of comparable size
- Extra-thick hot dip galvanized finish offers superior corrosion protection and is recommended for all marine applications
- Links are identified with an embossed "G4" mark
- ACCO chain is factory tested to twice its working load limit to ensure quality and reliability
- Made in USA
- Chain Type: Grade 43 Domestic High Test ISO (embossed "G4")
- Chain Trade Size: 5/16"
- Working Load Limit: 3,900 lbs
- Wire Diameter: 0.329"
- Inside Link Dim. Length (Nominal): 1.03"
- Inside Link Dim. Width (Min): 0.50
- Material: High-tensile strength carbon steel
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized
- Sold by: Drum (550 ft.)
Note: *Check fit for windlass manufacturer's specifications before purchase. Not for overhead lifting.
Grade 43 replaces ACCO Grade 40 high-test designation (chain links marked "G4")
ACCO chain manufactured by Peerless Industrial Group
Item #: 000112