Achilles FRB-124, Rollup Aluminum Floor, 12' 4", Red Hypalon, 2019
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 12' 4"
- Beam: 5' 3"
- Interior Length: 8' 11"
- Interior Beam: 2' 6"
- Hull Weight: 154 Lbs
- Capacity: (5) Persons or 1480 Lbs
- Maximum Power Allowed 25 hp (Maximum Motor Weight: 154 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 15 hp (15" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter 17"
- Separate Air Chambers: (4) + Keel
- Stowed Dimensions: 4' 5" x 2' 6" x 2'
- Fabric Type: Hypalon
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Roll-Up Aluminum Slatted Floor
- Carry Bag
- Full-Length Rubbing Strake
- (4) Over-Pressure Relief Valves
- (2) Removable / Multi-Position Storage Bags
- (2) Paddles and Interior Paddle Retainers
- Full Length Splash Guard with LifeLines
- Fiberglass Encased Transom
- (6) Carry Handles
- Seat Abrasion Patches to Protect the Tubes
- (5) Tie-Down Rings
- Repair Kit
- Owner's Manual
- High-Volume Foot Pump
- Protective Motor Clamp Plate
- (2) Self-bailer Valves in transom
The FRB-124 is designed for the rapid deployment and stowage needed by Fire / Rescue Departments and for First Responder teams for lifesaving purposes. The FRB can be inflated with the Foot Pump that is included with the boat or with an optional adapter that will inflate off a Scott bottle. Keel must be inflated with Foot Pump provided.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 457293
Item #: 457750
Item #: 756739
Item #: 756740
Item #: 456773