Achilles HB-315DX RIB With Honda 20 Hp 4-Stroke
HB-315DX RIB / BF20 Honda
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 10' 4"
- Beam: 5' 5"
- Boat Weight: 159 lbs
- Engine Weight: 128 lbs
- Total Rigged Weight: 369 lbs (Includes Battery & Removable Fuel Tank)
- Capacity: (5) Persons or 1340 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Separate Air Chambers 3
- Fabric Type: Hypalon
- Factory Warranty: 5 Years
Standard Features Include:
- Rigid Fiberglass Hull
- Molded-In Bow Locker with Hatch
- Heavy Duty Full Length Tear Drop Rub Strake
- Towing Bridle D-Rings (Port and Starboard)
- Davit Lifting Points (4-Point Lift System)
- Stainless Bow Eye
- Bow and Stern Molded Carry Handles
- Helmsman Grip
- Fold Down Locking Oar System with Oar Holders
- Protective Motor Clamp Plate
- Fuel Tank Tie Down Hardware
- Self-Bailer Valve
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
- Honda 20 hp 4-Stroke
- Remote Steering
- Rope & Electric Start
- Power Tilt
- 4-Blade Power Thrust Propeller
- 3-Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
.This Rigged Rib Package Includes:
- All Rigging Components and Hardware
- Remote Steering Pedestal and (2) Fiberglass Bench Seats with Removable Cushions
- Fuel / Water Separator
- Dealer Prep Costs
This rigged Rib package includes a Stingray Hydrofoil to provide lift in the stern, a battery, all rigging components, hardware and dealer prep costs. Navigation lights are optional
PLEASE NOTE: The price displayed above is the base selling price for the Boat and Motor ONLY. Please read the ENTIRE description for complete package price including the cost of Options, Dealer Prep and Destination Fees.
To calculate Total Package price (not including sales tax if applicable), add the "Our Price" at the top right of this page to any options and other fees that may be immediately above. The total is the Total Package price.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 455210
Item #: 756739
Item #: 756740
Item #: 003341
Item #: 450025