ACR 2914 Pathfinder PRO Search and Rescue Transponder (SART)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This product ships ground only
Stay safe at sea with the Pathfinder™ PRO Search and Rescue Transponder (SART). This SART complies with IMO SOLAS regulations, and has a superior lithium battery that provides over 96 hours of operating life in standby mode, and 12 hours of active operating life.
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SARTs location
- Transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Non-Hazmat Lithium battery (5-year replacement life) operates for over 96 hours in standby mode plus an additional 12 operational hours
- Compact 8.94 x 2.56 inches (227 mm x 65 mm) unit - easily packs into life rafts
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Includes vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole
- Worldwide certifications; complies with IMO, MED, FCC and IEC standards
Note: A Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) is mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raft
- Dimensions: 8.94" x 2.56" x 2.36"
- Weight: 440 g
- Deployment: Manual
- Battery: Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2) non-hazardous (5 year replacement life)
- Waterproof: >10 meters (33 ft) @ +20° C
- Frequency: 9.2-9.5GHz
- Output power: >26 dBm eirp
- Temperature range:
- Operating: -20° C to +55° C
- Storage: -30° C to +70° C
- Operating life:
- Standby: >96 Hours
- Active: >12 Hours
- Certification: FCC, MED, Industry Canada, and Chinese CCS type approval certificate. Tested to IMO and IEC Standards.
- Limited warranty: 2 Years