Adventure Medical Marine 200 Medical Kit
Most of us don't like medical emergencies but all vessels should be equipped for them. The size of the kit, and it's components, should be based on how many people will be aboard, where you are going and how long you will be gone, and how long it will take to reach professional medical care.
- The Adventure Medical Marine 200 Medical Kit is ideal for freshwater boating or water skiing trips when you will be within 1 hour of professional medical care
- The Adventure Medical Kits Marine Series developed with Dr. Michael Jacobs are the most complete, well thought-out medical kits ever developed for mariners
- Whether you are sailing around the world or in your local lake, Adventure Medical Kits has the perfect kit for your adventure
- Featuring the Easy Care first aid system, the components are organized in color coded compartments by injury with Easy Care Instructions inside
- The Easy Care System helps you find what you need quickly and keep the items you don't need clean and dry
- Major upgrades from the Marine 100 include: A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine, trauma pads, moleskin, elastic bandage, instant ice pack, acetaminophen, aspirin, meclizine, aloe vera gel, and folding scissors
Supply List: (Provided by Manufacturer)
- Bandage Materials
- (8) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- (3) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- (5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- (3) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- (1) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- (2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", (Package of 2)
- (2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- (1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- (1) Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- (1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- Blister / Burn
- (1) Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- (1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- Fracture / Sprain
- (1) Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- (1) Cold Pack
- (1) Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- (3) Safety Pins
- (1) Scissors, Folding
- (1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- Medical Information
- (1) A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine - by Eric A. Weiss M.D. & Michael Jacobs, M.D.
- (3) Acetaminophen (500 mg), (Package of 2)
- (2) After Bite Wipe
- (1) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- (2) Aspirin (325 mg), (Package of 2)
- (4) Ibuprofen (200 mg), (Package of 2)
- (1) Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- (4) Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), (Package of 2)
- Wound Care
- (5) Antiseptic Wipe
- (1) Cotton Tip Applicator, (Package of 2)
- (1) Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- (1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- (3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- Adventure Medical reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
- Please Note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted
- Case Size:7.5 " x 5.5 " x 3.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs 15oz
- Approvals: This first aid kit meets and exceeds the Coast Guard's minimum requirements for: small passenger vessels in 46 CFR 121.710 and 184.710.
Item #: 550211
Item #: 550212
Item #: 550213