Airmar B150M Chirp-Ready Titled Element Transducer - 10-Pin Furuno, 0 Deg Tilt
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 1-2 Business Days.
Airmar's B150M Chirp-ready transducer operates at a frequency range of 95 to 155 kHz to reveal fish in shallow waters and deeper depths down to 183 m (600'). The B150M ensures maximum echo returns to the transducer through a ceramic element fixed at a 0° angle within the housing. The tilt of the element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 300 W of power for more detail at greater depths
- Low-profile, thru hull housing provides good resolution at speed when properly installed flush to the hull
- Bronze housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Fixed 0° tilt angle that compensates for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Corrects for the hull deadrise by orientating the beam directly down
- Medium frequency: 95 to 155 kHz
- Ideal for freshwater, inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- 26° to 17° beamwidth
- Maximum depth performance to 183 m (600')
- Narrow beam angle is perfect for detecting fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Automatic configuration of echosounder to transducer - enables the echosounder to adapt to the transducer connected, providing an optimized system
- Continuous monitoring of ceramic operating temperatures
- Transducer profile information can be presented on the OEM echosounder display
- 10-Pin cable end for use with compatible Furuno sounders
- Fixed tilt angle: 0 Degrees
- Chirp band: Medium
- Frequency: 95 to 155 kHz
- Beam width: 26°-17°
- Recommended boat length: Up to 8 m (25')
- Hull material: Fiberglass or wood
- Acoustic window: Urethane
- Transducer element: One internal broadband ceramic assembly
- Hole diameter: 51 mm or 2"
- Cable end connection: 10-Pin Furuno
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lbs.)