Ancor Battery Cable Heat Shrink Tubing - Black
The 3/4" diameter, black, Ancor Battery Cable Heat Shrink Tubing is adhesive lined to insulate and protect connections from mechanical abuse, wire pullout and abrasion. The heat activated adhesive melts and flows under pressure from shrinking to create a seal which resists salt water, oil, gasoline and other environmental contaminants. The length of this item is 48".
- Cross linked polyolefin tubing:
- Is much stronger than PVC tubing
- Won't burn like PVC tubing
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Semi-flexible design provides structural strength
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Length: 48"
- Wire Range: 8 - 2/0 AWG
- Color: Black
- Shrinks to Size: 1/4"
- Shrink Temperature: 257° F
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to 110° C
- Approvals: UL 224
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 205079
Item #: 200972