The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 11 feet.
The maximum continuous length we normally order is: 250 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Ancor Marine Grade Flat Duplex Electrical Cable - 8/2
Ancor's 8/2 Marine Grade Flat Duplex Electrical Cable is the longest lasting and most rugged available, exceeding UL 1426, ABYC and US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) standards. It is constructed with premium vinyl insulation that is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet; allowing it to stay flexible even in extreme cold (-40° F/C).
- Highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3) tinned copper stranding
- Provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Exceeds UL 1426, ABYC and US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) standards
- Constructed with premium vinyl insulation rated at:
- 600 volts
- 105° C dry
- 75° C wet
- Stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40° F/C)
- Resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation
- Sold by the foot
- Wire gauge: 8 AWG
- Conductors: 2
- Wire colors: Black and red
- Wire material: Tinned copper
- Certification: Exceeds UL 1426 for marine pleasure craft