The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 500 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
Ancor Marine Grade Flat Duplex Safety Electrical Cable- 18/2
Ancor's 18/2 Marine Grade Flat Duplex Safety Cable exceeds UL 1426 standards and is made from the highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) tinned copper stranding that provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis, while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket designed for easy removals
- Tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold
- Resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Red and yellow marine grade primary conductors in a white common jacket
- Exceeds all UL 1426, USCG charter boat and ABYC standards
ABYC recommends using yellow wire for your DC negative because black Is the standard color for AC hot. There have been many cases of people working on their electrical systems who have Inadvertently cut into black AC wires. This is becoming even more common even on small boats due to the widespread use of inverters, power generators and shore power connections. Duplex safety wire has inner conductors of yellow and red for safety.
- Sold by the foot
- Wire gauge: 18 AWG
- Conductor: 2
- Wire color: Red / yellow
- Material: Tinned copper
- Certification: Exceeds UL 1426
Item #: 204328