Multiple Colors Available
Please enter quantity below.
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) tinned copper stranding provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Constructed with premium vinyl insulation rated at 600 volts
- Temperature rating: 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet
- Stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg F/C)
- Resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion, ultra-violet radiation
- Long lasting, rugged, exceeds UL 1426, ABYC and US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) standards