Aqua Signal Series 25 Masthead Navigation Light
The Aqua Signal Series 25 Masthead Navigation Light is a forward facing white light with a visible arc of 225 degrees. It is used on power boats as part of the 360 degree white light requirement. It is used on sailboats when they are operating their engine to inform other vessels they are under power. This light has a 2 nautical mile visibility and is approved for use on vessels up to 39 feet.
- Forward facing white light with 225 degree lens
- Designed for sail and powerboat applications
- Classic design considered the industry standard for vessels up to 39 ft.
- Housing is non-corrosive, non-magnetic, shock and seawater resistant
- Light Color: White
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Mounting: Vertical surface mount
- Housing Color: Black
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts
- Material: Rigid polycarbonate housing with stainless steel side shields, rigid acrylic fresnel lens
- Dimensions: 2.50" W x 2.90" H x 2.28" D
- Protection: IP 45
- Approvals: USCG, IMO COLREG, RINA, MCA, GL, ABYC A-16, CE