Awlgrip Brushing Reducer - Brushing Applications
This product ships ground only
Awlgrip Topcoat Brushing Reducer (T0031) is an epoxy reducer for the application of 545 Primer using a brush and/or roller. It also works well with Awl-Quik Sanding Surfacer and AWLGRIP Topcoats.
- Use T0031 in AWLGRIP Topcoats, 545 Primer, and AWL-QUIK Sanding Surfacer in brush/roller applications.
- T0031 evaporates very slowly, keeping the paint film open, maximizing flow and leveling while minimizing brush marks and roller stipple.
- For AWLGRIP Topcoats, add T0031 at 10 to 35% of the total volume of the mixed color base and converter.
- Application and cure temperatures between 60°F and 90°F (16°C and 32°C) produce the best results, with 70°F to 85°F (21°C to 29°C) being the optimum.
- T0031 is not recommended for use in spray applications.
Note: This multi-component system is intended for experienced painters. Please read mixing and application instructions thoroughly prior to starting project to ensure best results.