Awlgrip Standard Epoxy Spray Reducer - Gallon
This product ships ground only
These reducers are the standard component to be used with most AwlGrip Epoxy primers when using a spray application. ***FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY ***
- Theoretical Coverage: Sq. Feet/Gallon: 497 Sq. Feet at one mil dry.
- 165-248 Sq. Feet at recommended dry film thickness. Calculated for mixed base and converter, reduced 25%.
- Coverage calculations are based on theoretical transfer efficiency of 100%.
- Actual coverage will vary according to equipment choice, application techniques, part size, and environment.
T0006 is a primer reducer, a standard epoxy reducer for spray application of 545 Primer, Awl-Quik, sprayable fairing compound, 30-y-94, and high build epoxy primer. Also recommended for Primer.
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 7-10 mils (175-250 microns) 2 to 3coats.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 2-3 mils (50-75 microns).
- Recoatability: At 77°F/50% R.H. Spray: minimum with itself 1 hour, with other products 12 hours.
- Brush Roll: with itself 12 - 14 hours, with other products 12 - 14 hours.
- Maximum without sanding 24 hours. Sanding is recommended to improve adhesion and appearance.
- Overcoat ;/AWLCRAFT® 2000 Topcoats, HIGH BUILD Epoxy ; Sanding Surfacer, ULTRA-BUILD® Primer, HULL-GARD® E.R., and HULL-GARD® W.B.
- VOC: 850 g/lt or 7.1 lbs/gal