Barton Rope Clutch
Multiple Models Available
From $102.07 To $267.54
From $82.99 To $216.99
Please enter quantity below.
Barton's D0 550 Series Rope Clutches are designed for cruising and racing yachts up to 11 meters, and offer a holding power of up to 550 kgs.
- True clutch mechanism allows line to be adjusted through the unit in the closed, locked position with minimal slippage
- Release under load is positive and requires little effort
- Mechanism's opening and closing action is precise and easy to operate, even with cold, wet hands
- Also features a positive handle lock in the closed position
- Cam and base, manufactured from high-grade, extruded aluminum
- Specially tempered tooth design allows for maximum grip with minimal slippage, while being kind to your lines
- Stainless steel rope fairleads are fitted to both line entry and exit points
- Helps prevent wear to both clutch and lines
- Bolt-together construction, which allows for ease of servicing and replacement of parts.
- Ergonomically designed easy to grip handle, with positive smooth lock and unlock action
- Select number of lines
- Line size: 8 mm to 12 mm (0.47")
- Safe working load:
- 8 mm: 170 kg
- 10 mm: 400 kg
- 12 mm: 550 kg
- Fasteners: 6 mm
- Fasteners on center: 79 mm