Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kit (1212E)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item currently has an unknown delivery date from the manufacturer.
Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kits decrease the time in "transition mode" between displacement and planing.
- Reduce fuel consumption, laboring of engines, hull stress, wake and pounding
- Eliminate squatting, listing and porpoising
- Increase speed while improving visibility and handling
- Euro-Style Rocker Switch Control (included) is water resistant and provides a positive "click" when trim tabs are engaged
- (2) stainless steel trim tab planes
- (2) nylon / composite actuators
- Hydraulic power unit
- All necessary wiring, tubing and mounting hardware
- Euro-Style Rocker Switch Control
- Installation instructions
- Recommended Boat Length: 19' - 24'
- Engine Configuration: limited transom space or extra lift
- Trim Tab Dimensions: 12" span x 12" chord
- Actuator: single hydraulic
- Material: stainless steel (trim tabs), high impact nylon / composite (actuators)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Fuse: 20 Amp
For further details including operation and maintenance see owner's manual for this product
Item #: 301106
Item #: 301108
Item #: 301111