Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kit (1812E)
Note: This item will ship when available.
This item has currently has an extended lead time that exceeds 12 weeks.
The Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kit enables you to control the trim of the boat in the water by raising or lowering the bow. The trim tabs will also decrease the time in "transition mode" between displacement and planing.
- Reduce fuel consumption, laboring of engines, hull stress, wake and pounding
- Eliminate squatting, listing and porpoising
- Increase speed while improving visibility and handling
- Euro-Style Rocker Switch Control (included) is water resistant and provides a positive "click" when trim tabs are engaged
- Recommended Boat Length: 22' - 27'
- Engine Configuration: twin I/O or twin outboard
- Trim Tab Dimensions: 18" span x 12" chord
- Actuator: single hydraulic
- Material: stainless steel (trim tabs), high impact nylon / composite (actuators)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Fuse: 20 Amp
In the Box:
- (2) stainless steel trim tab planes
- (2) nylon / composite actuators
- Hydraulic power unit
- All necessary wiring, tubing and mounting hardware
- Euro-Style Rocker Switch Control
- Installation instructions
For further details including operation and maintenance see owner's manual for this product
Item #: 301106
Item #: 301108
Item #: 301084OB