ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Note: This item is a return and has a small piece broken off of the top part of the breaker in the back.
The Blue Sea Systems 187-Series Panel Mount Thermal Circuit Breaker (7043) combines switching and circuit protection in a single device* with a clearly visible single-lever operation.
- Combines switching and circuit protection in a single device*
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held ON during fault current condition
- Self-trimming, waterproof case eliminates need for mounting panels or trim bezels
- Large clearance around terminal studs accepts heavy-gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16"-18 terminals for high torque connections
- Ignition protected safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Rated IP66 protected against water from heavy seas
*Note: Do not use as switch where high inrush currents are expected.
- Blue Sea Systems Part No. 7043
- Mount: Panel
- Amperage Trip Reference: 90 Amp
- Interrupt Capacity:
- 5,000 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- 3,000 Amp @ 24 Volt DC
- 1,500 Amp @ 42 Volt DC
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 48 Volt DC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85°C
- Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally responsive bi-metal blade
- Circuit Breaker Class: Type III switchable / manual reset trip free
- Case Material: Thermoset polyester
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16"-18