Bote Rackham Aero iSUP Kit Classic Paddleboard
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Bote Rackham Aero is the perfect inflatable platform for those looking to take their fishing and expedition adventures with them wherever they go. With thick rails, flat bottom and two-chamber design - the Rackham Aero offers a feature-rich platform that houses everything you need when out on the water.
- Unmatched stability and capacity in an inflatable paddleboard platform
- Entry rocker style hull, designed to keep the nose up and shed water
- Paddle Sheath™ for paddle blade storage, freeing up your hands for other activities
- Completely customizable with accessory integration systems, and Bote's custom Racs
- Multi-textured, BVA deck pad, heat sealed to shed water and provide plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and anti-slip traction
- Redesigned grab handles for increased leverage while transporting
- Tie down points, perfect for lashing down a cooler
- Adjustable Bungee Straps for quick and easy storage of extra gear
- Sandspear Sheath for anchoring your board in place while out on the water
- Accessory mounting points for any 1/4:20 accessory attachment - located along both rails of the board
- Dimensions: 12' 4" L x 38" W x 7" D
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Construction: Inflatable, AeroBOTE Technology
- Optimal inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Average weight: 45 lbs.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Warranty
In the Box:
- Rackham Aero Inflatable Paddleboard
- 3-Piece adjustable paddle
- Aero backpack
- Paddle Sheath
- Sandspear Sheath
- Inflatable center fin
- Hand pump
- Rac Receivers
- Repair Kit