Brownell Keel Blocking
Save money on freight and pick these stands up at our Connecticut retail location!
Also, Out of stock Brownell products are normally readily available within 2-3 days.
- Brownell always recommends a minimum of two blocking piles placed on hard, stable ground to carry the boat's weight
- Each blocking pile consists of (4) Blocks
- (2) Base blocks facing fore and aft running parallel to each other
- (2) Blocks placed across the two base blocks for the keel to rest on
- This method has proven to reduce sinking of the blocks
- Higher or lower blocking piles can be used depending on how the boat drains
- Material: Wood ( Pine )
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 22"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 755757
Item #: 755758