Brownell Keel Blocking
Note: This item will ship when available.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
Save money on freight and pick these stands up at our Connecticut
Also, Out of stock Brownell products are normally readily available within 2-3 days.
Brownell's Boat Stand Blocks are square cut rectangular solid pine blocks used to hold the entire weight of any boat stored on land while shored up with boat stands.
- Each blocking pile consists of (4) Blocks
- (2) Base blocks facing fore and aft running parallel to each other
- (2) Blocks placed across the two base blocks for the keel to rest on
- Proven method to reduce the sinking of blocks
- Higher or lower blocking piles can be used depending on how the boat drains
*Note: Brownell always recommends a minimum of two blocking piles placed on hard, stable ground to carry the boat's weight
- Material: Wood (Pine)
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 22"
- Function: Safely and Securely Support Boat Keels
- Each blocking pile should consist of (4) blocks
- Sold Individually
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 755757
Item #: 755758