BSP Clear Seal Step Down Butt Splices Connectors
The BSP Clear Seal Step-down Butt Splice Heat Shrink Terminals offer the best combined performance of nylon and polyolefin technologies and utilize seamless, 99.9% copper tube for maximum strength and conductivity. These allow for the safe butt splicing of 2 different sized (AWG) wires.
- Patented and innovative heat shrink connector
- Enables the safe butt splicing of 2 different sized (AWG) wires
- One end is primary size and it matches the color of the heat shrink and the opposite end has a stripe that indicates the size of the other wire.
- Tubing with aggressive sealant keeps out moisture, providing an environmentally secure connection
- Best clarity in heat shrink connectors for visual checks
- Seamless 99.9% copper tube for maximum strength and conductivity
- 33% more tensile strength
- 50% higher dielectric strength
- 30% faster shrink times
- Marine / Watercraft
- Off-road vehicles
- Size: Select
- Count: 6
- Color: Select