C.S. Johnson Handy Lock 01 Turnbuckle / Stay Adjuster - 1/8" Wire
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Status: Ships Direct
- C.S. Johnson 01-114 Handy Lock Turnbuckle
- Applications: Adjuster for Shrouds and Stays
- Locks without Cotter Pins or Check Nuts
- The 01 Series Handy Lock turnbuckle is one of C.S. Johnson's oldest products and still stands the test of time
- Neat, compact and positively locked without cotter pins or check nuts, the Handy Lock has all the features needed for easy adjustment in a compact package
- There are no sharp points to catch lines or tear sails, just flip the lever up to adjust and down to lock
- Use the Handy Lock anywhere an easily adjusted turnbuckle is needed
- Type: Jaw to Swage
- Wire Size: 1/8"
- Thread Size: 1/4"-28
- Pin Diameter: 1/4"
- Adjustment: 3"
- Safe Working Load: 1000 lbs
- Breaking Load: 2500 lbs