The C.S. Johnson LS-1900 Stainless Steel Tubular Turnbuckle with Splicing Eye is designed to be used with Dyneema line for a life line. The attachment point is a "T" bolt style jaw with 1/4" pin size. Adjustments are easily made via the cross-hole in the center of the turnbuckle. Secure locking is achieved with two check nuts on either side of the turnbuckle body. All components are USA MADE from type marine grade stainless steel.
- Turnbuckle with splicing eye and lifeline fitting
- For use with 8 mm Dyneema (Amsteel) line
- This line is a 12 strand single braid, 1/7th the weight of 1/4" 1x19 cable, offering the same strength at about the same cost
- Closed body
- Check nut locking turnbuckle
- Type 316 stainless steel body and ends
- Johnson recommends changing out the line at 3 year intervals
- Professional splicing recommended
- 8 mm Dyneema Line
- Body style: Closed
- Material: Tubular type 316 stainless steel body and ends
- Pins: 1/4"
- Adjustment range: 3"
C.S. Johnson Life Line Over Center Gate Hook with Splicing Eye
Item #: 600951
C.S. Johnson Life Line Gate Eye with Stud and Splicing Eye - Left Hand
Item #: 600954
C.S. Johnson Life Line Gate Eye with Stud and Splicing Eye - Right Hand
Item #: 600955