C.S. Johnson Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Check Nut Locking 1/4",Pin: 5/16"
The C.S. Johnson 06-100 Stainless Steel Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Toggle Nut Style is designed to be used with life lines or standing rigging. The attachment points are a "T" bolt style jaw with 5/16" pin size. Adjustments are easily made via the cross-hole in the center of the turnbuckle. Secure locking is achieved with two check nuts on either side of the turnbuckle body. All components are USA MADE from type marine grade stainless steel.
- Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Toggle Nut Style
- Made in the USA to exacting specifications
- These turnbuckles are found as standard equipment on many production boats
- Manufacturer recommends not exceeding 40% of breaking load.
- Jaw with T-Toggle Construction
- Wire Diameter Up to 3/16"
- Pin Diameter: 3/8"
- Thread Size: 3/8"-24
- Safe Working Load: 2800 lbs
- Breaking Load: 7000
- Pin to Pin Length Closed: 9-1/2"
- Pin to Pin Length Open: 13-3/4"
- Body Length: 5-5/8"
- Jaw Opening: 5/8"
- Jaw Throat: 1-3/8"