C.S. Johnson Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Locking Rings - 5/16" Pin
The C.S. Johnson Positive Lock, Stainless Steel, Tubular Jaw to Jaw Turnbuckle (07-110) is equiped with locking rings instead of cotter pins to secure it. The primary benefits include, rings are harder to lose than cotter pins and they won't shred your legs or sails the way cotter pins can.
- Tubular jaw to jaw turnbuckle
- Locking rings instead of cotter pins
- They are captive and cannot be lost overboard
- There are no pointed or rough ends to snag sails or shins
- Jaw have "T" toggle construction
- Type: Jaw to Jaw
- Wire Diameter Up to 3/16"
- Pin Diameter: 5/16"
- Thread Size: 5/16"-24
- Breading load: 4000 lbs
- Safe Working Load: 1600 lbs
- Pin to Pin Length Open: 11-5/8"
- Pin to Pin Length Closed: 8-1/2"
- Body Length: 5-1/8"