C.S. Johnson Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Toggle Nut Style
The C.S. Johnson 05-100 Stainless Steel Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Toggle Nut Style is designed to be used with life lines or standing rigging. The attachment points are a "T" bolt style jaw with 1/4" pin size. Adjustments are easily made via the cross-hole in the center of the turnbuckle. Secure locking is achieved with two check nuts on either side of the turnbuckle body. All components are USA MADE from type marine grade stainless steel.
- Tubular Turnbuckle Jaw to Jaw / Toggle Nut Style
- Made in the USA to exacting specifications
- These turnbuckles are found as standard equipment on many production boats
- Manufacturer recommends not exceeding 40% of breaking load.
- Type: Closed body
- Material: Stainless toggle ends and stainless bodies
- Wire Diameter Up to 3/16"
- Pin Diameter: 5/16"
- Thread Size: 5/16"-24
- Safe Working Load: 1600 lbs
- Breading load: 4700
- Length closed: 9"
- Length open: 12-3/4"