Cal Marine MS1200 Water Circulation Pump
Please enter quantity below.
MS1200-6 = 115 Volts AC
MS1200-6-2 = 230 Volts AC
Cal Marine Pumps are built to deliver trouble-free service in fresh, salt or chlorinated water applications.
- Two year warranty
- UL Listed for consumer confidence
- Cal Marine are certified to the following standards: UL, CE, ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard
- Material: Premium stainless steel and bronze construction for longevity
- Includes Six foot power cord for convenience
- Suitable for fresh or salt water applications
- Can be used in hot water applications up to 110°F
- Extremely quiet operation
- Use submerged or in open air
- Corrosion resistant
- Thermally protected
- Operate horizontal or volute down
- Viton seals suitable for harsh marine applications
- Optional Mounting Bracket MSUBM (Sold Separately)
- Note: Do Not Run Dry
- Cal Model No. MS1200
- Maximum Flow: 1200 GPH
- Intake: 3/4" MNPT
- Discharge: 1/2" MNPT
- Nominal Voltage: 115 or 230 Volt AC
- Max. Current Draw: 115 volt @ 3.79 or 230 Volt @ 1.89 Amp
- Maximum Height: 18'
- Approximate dimensions: 4-1/2" x 6-1/4"
- Power Cord Length: 6 feet