Cal Marine MS320 Water Circulation Pump w/ Mounting Bracket
Status: In Stock
Cal Marine's MS320 Water Circulation Pump is built to deliver trouble-free service in fresh, salt or chlorinated water applications.
- Premium stainless steel and bronze construction for longevity
- Suitable for fresh or salt water applications
- Can be used in hot water applications up to 110°F
- Extremely quiet operation
- Use submerged or in open air
- Thermally protected and corrosion resistant
- Viton seals suitable for harsh marine applications
- Operate horizontal or volute-down position
- 20 Foot power cord for convenience
- Durable, marine grade pump mounting brackets
- UL Listed for consumer confidence
- Cal Marine are certified to the following standards: UL, CE, ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard
- Two year warranty
Note: Do not run dry. Pump is not self-priming and must be installed below the waterline.
- Flow rate: 320 GPH
- Port size: 1/2" MNPT intake with 1/4" MNPT discharge
- Max. liquid temperature: 110°F
- Nominal voltage: 115 Volt AC
- Max. current draw: 1.3 Amp
- Power cord length: 20 ft.