Cal Marine MS580 Water Circulation Pump
Multiple Models Available
From $261.99 To $279.99
Please enter quantity below.
Cal Marine Pumps are built to deliver trouble-free service in fresh, salt or chlorinated water applications.
- Typically used as a continuous-duty marine air conditioning pump
- Premium stainless steel and bronze construction
- Equipped with flow adjuster and Viton seal
- Use submerged or in open air
- Can be used in hot water applications up to 110°F
- Extremely quiet operation
- Corrosion resistant
- Thermally protected
- Mount in horizontal or volute-down position
- Optional mounting bracket available
- UL listed, ABYC compliant and USCG approved
- Two-year warranty
Note: Pump is not self-priming and must be installed below the waterline.
- Flow rate: 580 GPH
- Port size: 3/4" MNPT intake with 1/2" MNPT discharge
- Max. liquid temperature: 110°F
- Nominal voltage: 115 or 230 Volt AC
- Max. current draw: 115 volt @ 2.55 or 230 Volt @ 1.27 Amp
- Power cord length: 6 Feet