Cal Marine MS900 Water Circulation Pump w/ Mounting Bracket
Cal Marine's MS900 Water Circulation Pump is built to deliver trouble-free service in fresh, salt or chlorinated water applications.
- Premium stainless steel and bronze construction for longevity
- Suitable for fresh or salt water applications
- Can be used in hot water applications up to 110°F
- Extremely quiet operation
- Use submerged or in open air
- Thermally protected and corrosion resistant
- Viton seals suitable for harsh marine applications
- Operate horizontal or volute down
- Six foot power cord for convenience
- Durable, marine grade pump mounting brackets
- UL Listed for consumer confidence
- Cal Marine are certified to the following standards: UL, CE, ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard
- Two year warranty
Note: Do not run dry. Pump is not self-priming and must be installed below the waterline.
- Maximum flow: 900 GPH
- Intake: 3/4" MNPT
- Discharge: 1/2" MNPT
- Nominal voltage: 115 or 230 Volt AC
- Max. current draw: 115 volt @ 2.76 or 230 Volt @ 1.38 Amp
- Maximum height: 16'
- Approximate dimensions: 4-1/2" x 6-1/4"
- Power cord length: 6 Feet