For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Camco Ban Frost 2000 Antifreeze provides low toxicity, biodegradable protection for both salt and fresh water cooled engine blocks and heads.
- Safe for copper, brass and all plastic except acetate
- Provides freeze protection to -100° F when used in its undiluted form
- Lubricates and helps prevent seal dry out and plastic deterioration.
- Use for winter storage of raw water cooled engines and as a permanent antifreeze / coolant for fresh water cooled systems
- Non-toxic biodegradable Ban Frost 2000 antifreeze uses a propylene glycol formula replacing poisonous ethylene glycol
- All season /all purpose propylene glycol formula with CAM-3 inhibitor package
- Offers superior corrosion protection
- Add water to Ban Frost 2000 according to chart on bottle for desired protection level
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable - safe for people, pets and wildlife
Note: Not for use in potable water systems
- Container size: 1 Gallon
- Protection: Down to -100° F
- Contains Propylene Glycol
Item #: 751359
Item #: 754146
Item #: 754215