Cole Hersee Terminal Block (M-426-BP)
The Cole Hersee Terminal Block (M-426-BP) is an individual feed screw terminal block with barriers between the terminal pairs. This block has 4 terminal pairs that are able to handle up to 20 amps each. The primary purpose of this style block is to allow a number of circuits to be connected/disconnected easily in a single location. An example is the wiring from a mast typically connects to this type block so that when the mast is removed for service, you don't have to cut wires or splice them when the mast is reinstalled.
- 8 screw terminals for 4 circuits
- Protective insulator barrier strips between circuits
- Manufactured from solid brass with an electroplated coating of tin
- Compact size makes it easier to fit in tight spaces
- Countersunk base mounting holes
- Maximum Amps: 20 amps per circuit
- Number of circuits: 4
- Number / Size of Terminals: 8 x #8-32 screws
- Mounting Holes: 4 countersink holes for flathead screws
- Solid brass with an electroplated coating of tin
- Molded plastic insulator base
- Length: 3.22"
- Width: 1.31"
- Height: .67"