Cole Hersee Terminal Block (M-449-BP)
The Cole Hersee Terminal Block (M-449-BP) is used to consolidate multiple wires or feed multiple circuits. It provides for safer electrical distribution and allows the removal of any one lead for diagnostic checks. This unit is comprised of a solid brass busbar, 2 brass studs with hex nuts, and 10 screw terminals for the attachment of wires.
- Solid brass busbar for common feed connector
- 10 Screw terminals
- Compact size makes it easier to fit in tight spaces
- Countersunk base mounting holes
- Maximum Volts: 36 VDC
- Maximum Amps: 50 Amps
- Number / Size of Terminals: 10 x #8-32 screws
- Number / Size of studs: 2 x 1/4-20 studs
- Mounting Holes: 2 for #10 countersink flathead screws
- Solid brass busbar
- Molded plastic insulator base
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Width: 1.31"
- Height: .67"